Fan Arrested For Taping Shirt To Son

GreyKnight

It's a shame that Packer fans have such a low I.Q. and resort to such Neanderthal tactics to force their foolish loyalties on young Bears fans. I hope they throw the book at that ape. Oh, BTW Pooka, you are exempt from the low I.Q. statement in the previous sentence.

I had to deal with this kinda fanaticism when I was a kid in South Alabama (Ft. Rucker was there and my dad was a flt instructor). The very fact that I was interested in military history and aircraft rather than foooball incited so much indignation that i had to hire hitguys to keep these miniature knuckle-draggers off me.............you'd be surprised how much trauma a moon pie can purchase from a 15 yr old in the 6th grade.

I also poisoned 6 of those AHs with moldy little debbie cakes one day, but that's another story.

When a teacher tried to discuss the recent Apollo 11 moon landing, one village idiot exclaimed; "Who cares....it's not like it's sumthin important like a fooball game." I swear I'm not making that up.

When the population is made up of many of such geniuses, and nearly all the politicos are lawyers, you can understand why the country is going ape.

:soapbox:

It's a shame that Packer fans have such a low I.Q. and resort to such Neanderthal tactics to force their foolish loyalties on young Bears fans. I hope they throw the book at that ape. Oh, BTW Pooka, you are exempt from the low I.Q. statement in the previous sentence.

Ah, Jeff aka Erco. Certainly you can sense the sarcastic tone of my previous post. I don't truly believe that ALL Packer fans are low I.Q. Neanderthals. You're living proof that is not the case. I will actually be cheering for the Packers to beat the Giants this weekend. I respect Brett Favre's career and would like to see him go to another Super Bowl. If the Patriots end up there I might be pulling for them just to shut up them old champagne toasting Miami Dolphins of 1972 ?

So as a life long Bears fan I say Go Packers ! I won't be tailgating in single digit weather cooking brats on the BBQ and drinking mass quantities of alcohol though. That's just crazy!

Logos

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=10

packer fan