Full Mission Builder Training

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

If there is anyone who has never dabbled with the FMB and is interested to see what it is all about, I would be happy to hold a begginers class on Saturday evening for a while.

The FMB is a great tool for knocking up little missions that can be flown like the Quick Mission Builder. Except that you have a wider choice of maps and scenarios that be pre-programed.

~S~ Friar.

I am probably the only one who doesn't know how to do this so I would like to enroll. I am central time here in Illinois. Thanks for offering to teach the puppies how to build missions. Just let me know specific time so I won't be late for class. Bow Wow.

Logos :iwg::read2:

~S~ Mates

Thanks OB 1. I also will need to learn how to give commands to AI wingmen. I have never learned that either. Let's see...what else don't I know? Sheesh, I hope no one will be counting on me too much to lead flights in this SEOW. I'd hate to be responsible for getting us all killed. The last statement was only intended for reverse psychological propaganda intentions.

Thanks again Friar, may I call you Colin? You are such a nice man and an asset to the DD's squadron. When you get a few of us for class and a time just post it here and I will make myself available for training.

Logos :iwg::read2:

I must warn you guys, once you get into the FMB, and see what is availible in this sim that you normally never see, you may become totally adicted to trying to write a virtual book, like I'm doing for the second time now. Im going on 6 mos working on my 1947 campn, and I spend about 95% of my time in this thing in the FMB. I think I need help.

Once you get into it, the misn blder forum on ubi zoo is a priceless resource of help and ideas etc.