DangerDogz's...

woofiedog

I'd like to say a Big Thank's to B16Enk... for the help me gave me with a tech problem with my PC.

Since there was a bit of a Driving problem to the nearess restaurant for a proper New England Maine Lobster Dinner. LoL

Instead I've made a small donation to your Squadron.

Again Thank's for this Help.

• 1. DDz Quorum

M8, that was very kind of you and very much appreciated :)

New England Lobster....closest I got to that was a lobster meal in a 'Red Lobster' restaurant in N. Virginia last year while visiting my wife's family.

That franchise has yet to make landfall here in the UK :(

S! to a fellow hound :)

yeah, Roger is the greatest! Definately an asset in every area, especially when it comes to the team.

Too bad I didn't still live in Maine. I lived in a house on the coast that was converted to apartments, and my landlord was an old lobster fisherman. He provided me with a trap that I tied to the dock next to the house. Once a month, it was pretty much guaranteed to have a few 3-4 lbs lobsters in there, and we'd boil them up within an hour of pulling them up. It's indeed a sad thing when you get tired of eating lobster, but it happened to me! Could go for one now though...

Blairgowrie... I don't think my hat is going to fit! :lol:

Arsenal... my mother is from upper state Maine and one of my cousin's farms that we use to visit is on a river that feed out to the sea. We use to throw out the traps in the morning and by supper have our Lobster's. Lobster is a bit Rich... but it does go quite well with a few Cold One's, Corn on the Cobb and you can't leave out the Steamer's.

• 3 weeks later...

I REALLY should visit more often!

Woofiedog! Good to see you here. I've been after him to fly with the HellHounds as a guest for some time. Maybe the DangerDogz can convince him to go online.

Let me say that woofiedog is one of the finest people I've had the pleasure to (virtually) meet. He was primarily responsible for making my What Happend Today in World War II History thread such a success. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm glad to see him here and would love to have him fly with the K9's.