Come fly with 'Dark Ages' Airline?

GreyKnight

I wonder what page of the aircraft service manual this was on...?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6979292.stm

Goats sacrificed to fix Nepal jet

Nepal's state-run airline has confirmed that it sacrificed two goats to appease a Hindu god, following technical problems with one of its aircraft. Nepal Airlines said the animals were slaughtered in front of the plane - a Boeing 757 - at Kathmandu airport.

The offering was made to Akash Bhairab, the Hindu god of sky protection, whose symbol is seen on the company's planes. The airline said that after Sunday's ceremony the plane successfully completed a flight to Hong Kong.

"The snag in the plane has now been fixed and the aircraft has resumed its flights," senior airline official Raju KC was quoted as saying by Reuters.

Nepal Airlines has two Boeing aircraft in its fleet. The persistent faults with one of the planes had led to the postponement of a number of flights in recent weeks. The company has not said what the problem was, but reports in local media have blamed an electrical fault.

I wanna fly with those guys !! Yesssirreeee....I sure do. I'd get a frequent flyer package if I could. Total confidence in maintenance chief and chief witch doctor Tobanga Wonga Honga and his number one boy, Haun hunng leow.

I wonder what they do when thier planes come to the edge of the earth?

I hope they check with the sungod as well, since the Sun is the center of the Freaking universe as we all know......

:knight: