Zekes vs. wildcats rocked last night!!

Psycho

I dunno,

maybe I'm getting over-excited but last night on zekes vs. wildcats totally ROCKED

We had a flight of 3 betties and 3 zeros and we were doin' it right BABY!!

I've been away much too long... This combat simulator is some SERIOUS fun...

Thanks to my mates from the dogz and elsewhere for a great night!!!

SALUTE!!

• 1. DDz Quorum

I hate me damn spine, I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,I hate my damn spine,

You need to love it and show it some respect, it's hurting to tell you something.

A bit kooky and new age but there you go!

What did you do to injure it?

I have had major success with Chiropractic treatment personally, once I picked up my M/bike after it toppled over.

It weighed 659.2 lbs.

Two days later my back let me know I shouldn't have done that, doctor visited me where I lay immobilised in bed, prescribed valium and codeine.

I was then able to visit my Chiropractor who put everything straight in one half hour session.

I find a handful of Perks and a couple of Robax Platinums work wonders for my back problem.

Certainly helps my mental state as well ;)

Makes the whole world all warm and fuzzy :drunken_smilie:

And don't forget folks, vodka is an acceptable substitute for for water when washing down pain meds :occasion16:

Cheers,

Love reading about Dogz mauling locals on HL.

Particularly somewhere as challenging as Z & W.

Salute Psycho, Tonar, SF1, Rattler and any others that can kick ass full real.

Sorry to hear about your bad back Tonar.

Have you tried inversion?

DOne it all. Herniated the L5 disk at age 23, lost my right leg until the nerve could be released, 2 years later, slipped on ice(live at 11,700') landed on ass. really messed up L4 and helped L5 again. fixed it with surgery. Great for 10 year, 2005 came along and ruined it good do to weight gain and lack of excersize. got it cleaned up a little in april and August(amaizing how bad a sneeze can fuck you up when you are trying to recover fromback surgery). Now two years later I was just stretching my vert like an acordian and it felt great, but when all the weight was applied back to the spine, shit didn't go back the way it should of and pinched something and locked for a while. layed me out on the floor for 18 hrs wimpering and having my animals hovering over me licking my head.

• 1. DDz Quorum

DOne it all. Herniated the L5 disk at age 23, lost my right leg until the nerve could be released, 2 years later, slipped on ice(live at 11,700') landed on ass. really messed up L4 and helped L5 again. fixed it with surgery. Great for 10 year, 2005 came along and ruined it good do to weight gain and lack of excersize. got it cleaned up a little in april and August(amaizing how bad a sneeze can gosh (bless me frior) you up when you are trying to recover fromback surgery). Now two years later I was just stretching my vert like an acordian and it felt great, but when all the weight was applied back to the spine, poop.gif didn't go back the way it should of and pinched something and locked for a while. layed me out on the floor for 18 hrs wimpering and having my animals hovering over me licking my head.

Left nut, right nut, & a right leg that feels like a stick of dynamite has exploded but is unable to release the pressure from it. Nerve damage is forever. Thank God for Pain Management Clinics & meds like Oxycontin, MS Contin, & Methadone. They allow life to feel like it is worth living.

Back to the flying stuff...

I came in much later last night: was watching Amazing Race with Natalie.

I flew 2 missions, shot down 4 for 1 death (got jumped by 5 guys while protecting Relentov in a Betty, but I took down 3 of them before they finally killed me!)

Some of us should take tracks of these sorties more often and post screenies...