I Noticed some raised objects aka lights.....how u do dat?

• 1. DDz Quorum

i am at work and cant confrim this, but ifrc its f4 and then move the mouse forwards to go up and back to come down.

f1, f2 and f3 control the speed of movement slow, medium and fast which will also help with precise positioning.

well it works fine for the lights. I wish it would work for ohter objects, like the control towers. What i cant figure is how those huge cement block structures that are obviously made to support guns can be useful. I cant get anything to sit on those things. How on earth can you get a gun up there? just kinda curious. I accomplished what i needed with the lights.....looks kind odd. It took me a wihle to realize I had to do it in 3d mode....duh.

• 1. DDz Quorum

you want to go over to the mission builders forum in the zoo. there is a sticky thread dedicated to object plotting and scenery construction. some of it is genius. beebop is a big contributor. for example somebody put a ship up a hillside and then put bunkers etc on top to disguise the ship, and you have a "guns of naverone" type installation. there are quite a few pages but if you are looking for ideas and inspiration its well worth it.

I check it most days for the latest additions.

edit link here: