NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

BG already went out and got one

JensenPark

Just when you got used to hard drives with hundreds of gigabytes (hundreds of billions of bytes) they do it: make one with a terabyte (a trillion bytes).

Yes, you can now get a terabyte hard drive on a desktop PC. Breaking the ice with a Hitachi drive was Dell, with “Area 51â€

Well....I'm impressed. When do we get

1. Warp drive

2. A holodeck like the Enterprise D had (especially the one with the holo ho house that DS-9 had).

3. Phasers and rail guns.

4 A program that will give us an artificle Kelly LeBrock, a la "Wierd Science"....though I want my model to be Jessica Simpson.

I'd rather have Lexa Doig from Andromeda: she's slready got experience in the job...

185259-doig.jpg

Hell, why not have the damn thing with a randomizer, so that each day you never know what hottie was going to materialize to brighten your day...

(stares into space for 5 minutes with a dreamy grin)

...I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ooohhh #4 for me too, randomizer with the sheep option disabled though...they all look the same to me so it'd be pointless....

I have 800Gb of disk drives on my PC already, and they are looking a little full :)