MOD that removes all aircraft on maps except own

• 1. DDz Quorum

Evening chaps

I have been looking for a mod that removes all aircraft on the briefing map and mini map except for the pilot's. Painless and I were talking about this a couple of weeks ago as we thought it would increase immersion and prevent the spotting of aircraft on 'radar' which can be annoying for stalking aircraft but would also still allow the map to be used as a navigation aid.

Here it is, attached below and can be found in the the vault here . Found it on BoS forums here

I have tried it on single player and mutiplayer and when combined with the small icon mod that doesn't include pilot names works a treat, other aircraft only show up in the sky when in icon range so it is down to pilots looking around for friendlies and enemies until their icon is spotted with a 'Mark 1 eyeball'. Once unzipped it is ready for use in JSGME. Would be good if everyone used it.

Cheerzen

Sid

Icon_Map_Other_Planes_Off_3010C_2-15.rar

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
On 12/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, T_O_A_D said:

Where is and what is this other small mod called and located?

Sorry T_O_A_D, only just seen your post. I use the 'ICON_D_D_NL_SM_T' mod found here . Others may use different ones but the idea is the same.

• Like 1