Some Windows Update Issues

Hellooooo all you Dovers

Can someone with more tech head than me check these out. They got updated by mistake normally have auto updates switched off,but was doing some maintenence and must have switched ot on.Anyyyy way these two buggers got put in and caused me some real problems with launcher crashes,I tested this theory by going through the updates on the particular day the problems started,and found that installing these two updates me problems started then when they were deleted everything worked fine.

KB2505438 AND KB2847204

Mybe my theory is a little too simplistic but hey howe there you go,its meeee

Bye Bye

• 1. DDz Quorum

To fix the KB2505438 issue, download and install KB2454826, though this one should be in W7 SP1.

It is an old one: "Article ID: 2505438 - Last Review: December 26, 2012 - Revision: 7.0"

Are you running W7 without SP 1?

This KB could have an ill effect on CloD...

The KB2847204 is an update for Internet Explorer 8 and 9 ... wierd that it should have that effect.

Can't find either one of these on my system... but I am using Auto on the Updates...

• 2. Administrators

Same here, always used auto-update for 7. It's only ever caused one problem that I can recall and that was yonks ago (pre-SP1).

You definitely need Service Pack 1 if you don't have it Dom