FoolTrottel

Our Clod Server: Changes To The Currently Running Mission

Got both working at the same time? Good job!!!

Wow!  People are moaning 'cause the DangerDogz server is the only populated one and it's got externals on. Unbelievable....

1 hour ago, fruitbat said:

Got both working at the same time? Good job!!!

Nah, sorry, but I took the easy way out: Tobruk is running on a thin client (i3 - 4GB) at my house ...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Wow!  People are moaning 'cause the DangerDogz server is the only populated one and it's got externals on. Unbelievable....

Tell them to pay for their own bloody server and then they can turn the frickin' externals off all they frickin' like. Freeloaders.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jabo said:

Tell them to pay for their own bloody server and then they can turn the frickin' externals off all they frickin' like. Freeloaders.

Obviously CLoD attracts the wrong type of clientelle....

Strange...  I joined the server... crashed a Spit. Back on the main screen I would normally hit the flag and leave current aircraft but anything I do on the main screen gives me the Windows "already busy with something else" sound.  I have to leave server via task manager. Rejoin the server and same thing. Can't use any tab on the main screen, same sound. I have to leave server via task manager.

I join another server, all works as it should. Back to the Dogs server and still the same situation. I have to leave server via task manager.

Confused

21 minutes ago, Perfesser said:

Strange...  I joined the server... crashed a Spit. Back on the main screen I would normally hit the flag and leave current aircraft but anything I do on the main screen gives me the Windows "already busy with something else" sound.  I have to leave server via task manager. Rejoin the server and same thing. Can't use any tab on the main screen, same sound. I have to leave server via task manager.

I join another server, all works as it should. Back to the Dogs server and still the same situation. I have to leave server via task manager.

Confused

Weird... tried just now, and all is fine over here?

Could it be related to a key-setting/assignment in combination with like an external view, which is enabled on our server, but not on other servers?

I really have no idea... 

On 8/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, Perfesser said:

Confused

Just read this same thing happened to the Team Fusion #3 server ...