Jump to content
FoolTrottel

Our Clod Server: Changes To The Currently Running Mission

Recommended Posts

Got both working at the same time? Good job!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  People are moaning 'cause the DangerDogz server is the only populated one and it's got externals on. Unbelievable....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fruitbat said:

Got both working at the same time? Good job!!!

Nah, sorry, but I took the easy way out: Tobruk is running on a thin client (i3 - 4GB) at my house ...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

Wow!  People are moaning 'cause the DangerDogz server is the only populated one and it's got externals on. Unbelievable....

Tell them to pay for their own bloody server and then they can turn the frickin' externals off all they frickin' like. Freeloaders.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jabo said:

Tell them to pay for their own bloody server and then they can turn the frickin' externals off all they frickin' like. Freeloaders.

 

Obviously CLoD attracts the wrong type of clientelle....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange...  I joined the server... crashed a Spit. Back on the main screen I would normally hit the flag and leave current aircraft but anything I do on the main screen gives me the Windows "already busy with something else" sound.  I have to leave server via task manager. Rejoin the server and same thing. Can't use any tab on the main screen, same sound. I have to leave server via task manager.

I join another server, all works as it should. Back to the Dogs server and still the same situation. I have to leave server via task manager.

Confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Perfesser said:

Strange...  I joined the server... crashed a Spit. Back on the main screen I would normally hit the flag and leave current aircraft but anything I do on the main screen gives me the Windows "already busy with something else" sound.  I have to leave server via task manager. Rejoin the server and same thing. Can't use any tab on the main screen, same sound. I have to leave server via task manager.

I join another server, all works as it should. Back to the Dogs server and still the same situation. I have to leave server via task manager.

Confused

Weird... tried just now, and all is fine over here?

Could it be related to a key-setting/assignment in combination with like an external view, which is enabled on our server, but not on other servers?

I really have no idea... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, Perfesser said:

Strange...  I joined the server... crashed a Spit. Back on the main screen I would normally hit the flag and leave current aircraft but anything I do on the main screen gives me the Windows "already busy with something else" sound.  I have to leave server via task manager. Rejoin the server and same thing. Can't use any tab on the main screen, same sound. I have to leave server via task manager.

I join another server, all works as it should. Back to the Dogs server and still the same situation. I have to leave server via task manager.

Confused

Just read this same thing happened to the Team Fusion #3 server ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...