Thinking about making an interesting COOP. Opinions please

DAZZA

Hello all

Following Frior's really helpful page with all the FMB objects I thought id make some missions for us.

Ive been using the FMB for a while now so im no virgin, but couldnt be bothered with trying to locate the best objects

i was thinking a COOP based on Operation Jerico would be pretty cool. Not too sure if someone has beat me to it though (probably)

this was the mosquito and typhoon raid on a German prison with resistance fighters in it (maybe tempests instead?)

one idea i had was to place some friendly objects within the compound, this could maybe simulate the need not to damage specific parts of the target

also i dont think the allies encountered any axis fighters but i could maybe put some on an intercept to make it a bit more interesting

opinions or links to existing missions?

• 1. DDz Quorum

i remember seeing that someone has done this mission over in the ubi missions forums. iifc they had a lot of trouble geeting the walls right. the bombs would either have no effect or take out the wall, the buildings and surrounding objects.

We really should fly this mission. I'll download it now and fly it next opportunity.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums?a= ... 9311021914

We did fly this mission, Gents, Thursday before last. I think I actually have part of a track of it. That's what you get for not reading the mission briefings.

And after Bebop did all that work...