Look At What People Send Me

Mayhem

Bizarre? 20 kids get massacred in a school - but never mind - cos now you can get a bullet-proof backpack to keep the little tykes safe. Er, well not the 20 that just got killed of course, and it only works with backshooters; oh, and you have to be wearing it at the time, and . . . . . well, who cares, if we can make a few bucks out of peoples' fear?

post-419-0-86928700-1359934812_thumb.png

It's called capitralism, mate. It ain't perfect, but it works most of the time. I think what is much worse is the way the media and politicians jumped on this tragedy to further their own agenda. Now that people are pushing back, they are coming up with bullshit like how now Obama shoots all the time. He's supposed to be our friend now. pffffft. I do however agree that some of the Photoshops were in poor taste, I suspect the whole idea is a play on the fact that the original was probably just as fake as the picture of Obama in the situation room when Bin Laden was killed.

Edit: I've done some reading and it appears that one of Obama's advisors basically challenged people to Photoshop the photo, and they did in spades. Some in bad taste, some pretty funny.

Hey Brando, thanks for the link. I'm going to see if I can get the taxpayers, whoops I mean government to buy me some of these.

EDIT: I did think the one where Obama is shooting himself is actually kind of funny though I suppose the author of that jewel might be getting a visit from some G-men.