Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    247

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Crash

    Salute Dad

    Great result Colin
  2. Things seem a bit hectic on their forum, what with the "unlock" applying to Multiplayer and the SE server support withdrawn. To be honest I havnt started the game for some months now and I will wait until its finished before making my mind up.
  3. It just shows that we`re not a sad as some
  4. I am up for helping out. Do the Virtual DHL crew wear a uniform?
  5. I think he wants a couple of llamas
  6. Wings fold and bailout might need covers to prevent accidental use
  7. This is great
  8. Looks very good http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42678.0.html and there is a way to JSME this as well From P A Dore
  9. Not a pleasant image BA
  10. Nice job , those connectors cost over $35 each over here.
  11. It feels really solid and with an extension its very precise. The throttle has lots of buttons but not enough rotaries so you will need trim and pitch levers.
  12. When you make a change to the config file does it stay changed, that it save correctly?
  13. [rts_joystick] X=0 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100 0 Y=0 1 4 9 16 25 36 49 64 81 100 0 Z=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0 <--- this zero is missing RZ=0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 0
  14. Stop it Colin
  15. I think he means 1 AM
  16. Eshark did the spring/grease mod but mine seems to be fine
  17. Could you post your config.ini file? there might be an error in it.
  18. I hope its not your kitchen
  19. linky http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=04512268733370037108
  20. They really need some TLC
  21. Its still available in the UK but it is rather expensive
  22. Its not fair to have to share a birthday thread Anyway Artie Tonar
  23. Enjoy your day
  24. Hello, long time it works well with win 7 Just make sure you are up to speed with HSFX7 expert mode
  25. I think I will ignore this topic
×
×
  • Create New...