Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks FT! Will we see you on DCS any time soon? You are missed

  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
Posted

As of now, the GBS Dogfight server is no longer running. But a CLOD server is.

Just let me know whenever you find the performance of DCS is degraded because of this change. If so, I will stop Cliffs Of Dover server ... 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum
Posted

Sorry about locking you out FT. Perhaps I should give you my phone number so you could text me if it was urgent?

  • 1. DDz Quorum
Posted
8 hours ago, Friar said:

Sorry about locking you out FT. Perhaps I should give you my phone number so you could text me if it was urgent?

Oh no, it's never urgent me thinks.  And if it were I think I know ways how to get access anyways  :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...