BluBear Posted March 12 Posted March 12 Thanks FT! Will we see you on DCS any time soon? You are missed 1 Quote
1. DDz Quorum DD_Fenrir Posted March 12 1. DDz Quorum Posted March 12 22 hours ago, FoolTrottel said: 1 Quote
1. DDz Quorum DD_Fenrir Posted March 12 1. DDz Quorum Posted March 12 3 hours ago, BluBear said: Thanks FT! Will we see you on DCS any time soon? You are missed 1 Quote
1. DDz Quorum FoolTrottel Posted September 13 Author 1. DDz Quorum Posted September 13 As of now, the GBS Dogfight server is no longer running. But a CLOD server is. Just let me know whenever you find the performance of DCS is degraded because of this change. If so, I will stop Cliffs Of Dover server ... Quote
1. DDz Quorum FoolTrottel Posted Wednesday at 04:54 PM Author 1. DDz Quorum Posted Wednesday at 04:54 PM 1 Quote
1. DDz Quorum Friar Posted Thursday at 06:24 AM 1. DDz Quorum Posted Thursday at 06:24 AM Sorry about locking you out FT. Perhaps I should give you my phone number so you could text me if it was urgent? Quote
1. DDz Quorum FoolTrottel Posted Thursday at 03:00 PM Author 1. DDz Quorum Posted Thursday at 03:00 PM 8 hours ago, Friar said: Sorry about locking you out FT. Perhaps I should give you my phone number so you could text me if it was urgent? Oh no, it's never urgent me thinks. And if it were I think I know ways how to get access anyways Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.