Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. I have bought several from here Might be cheaper
  2. I plan to be at the Red Lion about 3 pm. Looking forward to this get together
  3. This is what the Saitek guy said
  4. Looks like we will get one
  5. Weather report looks promising
  6. would YOU trust them?
  7. Is anyone aware of THIS?
  8. If anyone is running Saitek software on startup and windows is being silly then check that it's not the Saitek software that's causing windows to misbehave I nearly reinstalled windows before I realised that something was causing windows to think I was pressing the F key. This has happened before so I will reinstall the Saitek software again
  9. Not long now
  10. Where did windows hide it?
  11. Hi there , I have read his Axis of time trilogy and enjoyed the unusual ideas. Its an future alternative history about WW2
  12. Hi gec, you should be OK in the Red Lion car park
  13. Crash

    Oh the pain...

    Hi Jabo did you down load the latest beta version? (that one does support Vista) Join the Saitek forum and read about it
  14. Crash

    Oh the pain...

    Hi Jabo dont forget the videos about the SST in the vault
  15. I cant modify this I am arriving Friday PM and heading back (via Cosford) on Sunday
  16. just seen this trailer @ the zoo (from last years show)
  17. This is a great idea Friar (hope its not copyright)
  18. Thats what happens although some of the highlights are hard to see
  19. For those that are interested this is what it looks like You can also test the profile in the programming software
  20. Hello Baz read this thread I think that darts-page.com has some vids but the site is down
  21. Hi friar, you HAVE got the LATEST BETA version havnt you ( works WITH Picture though not a 3D graphic)
  22. I just started to play with the new version
  23. you mean this? He plans to do an X52 to FFB sidewinder mod Cant wait for that
  24. Crash

    TS is it down?

    Hi Toad they have changed the port to :8800
×
×
  • Create New...