Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. With help from @wingflyr I have upgraded the campaign to the latest version which has introduced some new features. The map will show state of warehouses Moving supplies to airfields now involves actually loading crates (C130, Hook and Huey) I have increased the chance of enemy force looking for downed pilots to 65% so rescue missions may need support I have increased the time from base capture enemy forces will try to take it back I have increased how quickly a base turns blue once captured We made need to tweak some more after the session tonight. Hope to see you there.
  3. Today
  4. Sorry about locking you out FT. Perhaps I should give you my phone number so you could text me if it was urgent?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Earlier
  7. My financial adviser wont be best pleased about that
  8. Hello Crasheroony! Good to hear from you. Touch wood, it's doing well! The only thing I might change is going for the stronger motors, but that came with additional cost that I couldn't really justify at the time... but ultimately it feels great and just having the stick between your thighs and resting your wrist on your leg as you control the 'aircraft' feels much more like actually flying - with FFB on top, it's bloody marvellous!
  9. How is it going Fen? I think I might be able to talk myself into doing something like this as my WH is about 10 years old so.....
  10. As of now, the GBS Dogfight server is no longer running. But a CLOD server is. Just let me know whenever you find the performance of DCS is degraded because of this change. If so, I will stop Cliffs Of Dover server ...
  11. okay, thanks. Our GBS Server is now stopped.
  12. Good to see you are still active FT. We don't use it currently, we tend to use public servers. Feel free to use it when you need to. If situation changes I'll get back in touch Regards Dave
  13. Are 'we' still using the DangerDogz GBS DF Server at all? The one with the training missing running 24/7 Reason I ask is I found it today in a non-operational state, fixed that and started it back up. Is there still use for it? (If we're not using it, I can fire up the Cliffs server on it again... lol ... there are still a few pilots enjoying that one every day)
  14. Thanks old bean! Look forward to giving it a go tomorrow.
  15. So I have checked we have the correct config file (I disabled the Apache from the ability to load supplies in the config, loaded up the mission and tried. The option was not available.) I have put the option back in and now changed the red spawn factor to 75% slower, I have also changed a number of red setting from Medium to easy which controls the number of planes based on the number of players. Lets see how those changes go on Thursday.
  16. I am going to check the config file we are using is being used by the mission just in case. If it is I will increase the spawn delay from 50% to 75%
  17. This years Central Coast AirFest is next weekend Saturday September 12, 2026 & Sunday September 13, 2026. Website: https://www.centralcoastairfest.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CentralCoastAirFest/ Wheels
  18. World's Only Fokker D-21 Flies Again - The Van Eggmans' 40-Year Dream Video Source: https://youtu.be/75crsxINQcs Video Source: https://youtu.be/75crsxINQcs Three generations of one family working for several years to bring it back to flight. 😎 Wheels
      • 2
      • Like
  19. Fun and exciting session last night, though at times frustrating. Enemy air is certainly at the upper limit for just 3 or 4 of us playing. One or two more players would give us the necessary cover, but maybe worth knocking down the frequency a little further for now. Hopefully when Winter sets in, we'll get a few more players return? SITREP from last night when it was just the two Bears remaining: Al Huti? FARP (SP 4) got recaptured. BOO. But we neutralised it shortly thereafter. YAY! Al Hadid? Airfield (SP 5) finally neutralised after some intense A2A battles and bombing. I spent some points sending capture Helos to both objectives before rolling the mission so we have at least made some advancement for next session. Both now in Blue hands. Thanks Col. Really enjoying the different scenery, objectives and the variety of air opponents, even if they're coming in eye-watering waves at the moment.
  20. Just checked that section out Dave, I think you were spot on. I have updated it for this evenings event, so fingers crossed we are updating the correct config file
  21. Ok Dave thanks for taking a look. I will look to implement those settings for Thursday.
  22. This is the other application I have running in the background
  23. As discussed on DCS comms the other evening, below are the chrome extensions I use that prevent ALL adverts from encroaching into YouTube videos.
  24. I had a look, and here is what I think would control the amount of air at any time there is a section under difficulty AI spawn sped scaling RED ,Multiplies non-supply AI attack and patrol timers normal is 1 if set to 1.5 it is 50% slower speed on spawning Im not sure if this includes supply helicopters a there is a separate supply speed scaling under logistics/warehouse hope this is right and helps
  25. don't know - have you looked in the manual I posted?
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...