A Little Humor For You Gun Toters Out There.

A young gunfighter rides into town looking for wisdom from an old gunfighter.

He finds an old gunfighter in the saloon.

He introduces himself to the old gunfighter and says "I'm a young gunfighter just starting out in my gun fighting career and I need some advice. I'm very accurate and I am deliberate but I'm not fast enough. Can you give me some tips on how to draw faster?"

The old gunfighter looks the boy over and says, "The first thing you should do is lower your holster 4 inches."

The young gunfighter lowers his holster then draws and fires (in less than 1.2 seconds) shooting the bow tie off the piano player! The young gunfighter looks wide eyed at the old gunfighter and says, "Thanks old man! That was a lot faster. What else can I do to shoot faster?"

As the piano player continues playing, the old gunfighter looks the boy over some more and replies, "Tie your holster to your leg."

The young gunfighter ties his holster down to his leg, draws and fires, this time shooting a cufflink off the piano player. The young gunfighter yells, "Yeahaaaay! That was even faster! Is there anything else I should do?"

As the piano player continues playing, the old gunfighter smiles and says, "Boy, I'd wipe some bacon grease all over that gun and make sure you smear it on good and thick."

The young gunfighter asks, "Will that make me even faster coming out of the holster?"

The old gunfighter replies, "Nah, but it will make you feel a lot better when my brother Wyatt finishes up his tune on the piano and shoves that gun up your ***!"