Additional Controllers

6BL-Bird-Dog

Hi,

After helping Brando with a bit of soldering on his new setup I felt somewhat motivated to have a go myself.`Bee` in apreciation of my assistance dug out all the internal components of a spare CH Fighter stick he had in his spares store to get me started :goodjob: and eventualy I came up with post-577-0-20030100-1321813253_thumb.jpg

The Axis knobs are dummy at present as in the future I am planning to make a Twin throttle assembly.With three modes & shft available with the CH software i still have 198 available commands.

I then got the bug to go further and ordered a bodnar board ,http://www.leobodnar.com/products/BU0836X/,and built this...... post-577-0-00345300-1321813374_thumb.jpg

32switch positions and 8 pots .The paddle switches are momentary on/off/on so there are two momentary command positions on each switch.

I gues I will have to make an index sheet to show what button does what for each unit as with my failing brain functions I will never remember them all :rolleyes:

The panels take up little room so the flightdeck is still quite compact. B)

post-577-0-26981100-1321813432_thumb.jpg