Needing Your Support - Dd Camel Skin Pack Group 2 - Up For Voting

HI Guys,

Once again, we need your support to vote for our Camel skin pack Group 2.

Please take a few minutes to go to the following link and vote for our skins. The more votes we get, the more chance we have for them to be accepted in the Protected mode.

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=24341

Again, Thanks Mayhem for your great work and support for our RoF community.

MT

It's funny, there are always about 3 votes for no. I have the feeling its the same 3 people that just troll the skins forum and vote no on everything. I'm pretty sure the no count won't get any higher then 4 as it never seems to on almost every submission. As someone else stated, why would you even be concerned with something that will hardly effect you. If I download an official skin pack I will enjoy seeing other pilots custom skins as long as they are not wildly out of context with the rest of the sim.

I'll say this, its going to be really cool for me to look around while flying with you guys in formation looking around and seeing all our customs and knowing instantly who is who. I think we need a default DD skin however just so anyone without a custom can put it on. Perhaps the letters DD with a little z on the sides and an alternative Dogz logo for the tail section and wing. If anyone has any ideas it will be easy to implement. Other than that I think I will start working on some SE5a in the next few days.

I think we need a default DD skin however just so anyone without a custom can put it on. Perhaps the letters DD with a little z on the sides and an alternative Dogz logo for the tail section and wing. If anyone has any ideas it will be easy to implement. Other than that I think I will start working on some SE5a in the next few days.

A default DDz skin is a great idea Mayhem. I must admit, the Sopworth Camel I can barely fly straight and level. Fighting in it is out of the question.

But the SE5a? Ah, now thats my ride of choice. :bow:

I think we need a default DD skin however just so anyone without a custom can put it on. Perhaps the letters DD with a little z on the sides and an alternative Dogz logo for the tail section and wing. If anyone has any ideas it will be easy to implement. Other than that I think I will start working on some SE5a in the next few days.

A default DDz skin is a great idea Mayhem. I must admit, the Sopworth Camel I can barely fly straight and level. Fighting in it is out of the question.

But the SE5a? Ah, now thats my ride of choice. :bow:

The Camel is fantastic once you get used to it. Having your response curves set properly is essential. It's a finicky plane a bit, not quite as bad as the DR1 but if you rub it the right way there is little that can match it in a dogfight especially a turning fight.

Hey Trib, yeah these are a new batch of skins. More to come in the near future. Its starting to look like the DDz flying circus.

Okay, so these are a different submission.

Again, I want to thank you and MadTrooper for all of the hard work that has gone into these.

I'm particularly fond of these Camel skins. We have an excellent basic Squadron design with wonderful individual customization.

I'm looking forward to what's coming next.