New Monty Dan Film **MUST SEE**

Beebop-RIP

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey Pooka.

Got your package today, thanks!

Warming up the scanner now :)

For rar files you need something like 7 Zip which is an excellent (and free :):) ) compression utility.

As for Excel...I read it you can view but want to edit, if that is indeed the case then I suggest you grab Open Office which is also free.

It does have some compatibility problems with microsoft's offerings, but usually only with the more esoteric formatting...

Hello Guys,

Just registered today as I want to say thanks to everyone who has watched POW2 and posted the fantastic comments in here, doubletap – you had me creased with laughter :)

Just a quick thanks also to Beebop for posting it in here and spreading the word with BBloke and B16, set of good eggs these guys.

I know I have registered but that does not mean I will be flying, I gave it a real try once over, but decided I was better at making movies.

I don’t know if BBloke has mentioned anything yet but I will need a seriously good dogfight scene recording in the future with 5/6 each side, BBloke said that you maybe up for this?

I will let BBloke know what I need in the coming weeks and see if its possible that you guys could do this for the movie

Astonishing reactions – I am blown away - thanks guys

BBloke, B16

OK, let’s get rid of the myth about my post rate…..that’s now two in an hour….oh hang on my fingers ache…lol

Thanks for the kind welcome and usual sarcasm as normal

A recruitment video…now that’s sounds cool…a music video is what I want to try next…I am up for it…are you guys

• 1. DDz Quorum

BBloke, B16

OK, let’s get rid of the myth about my post rate…..that’s now two in an hour….oh hang on my fingers ache…lol

Thanks for the kind welcome and usual sarcasm as normal

A recruitment video…now that’s sounds cool…a music video is what I want to try next…I am up for it…are you guys

Well Monty m8, you just hit the damn jackpot for fighter jocks that know how to put on a show. And who knows, we do enough recording here on our own that you may even be able to use some of the DF's that have already taken place. We are some recording feins.

Also, we do this thing with fully manned TB-3's just to have fun. If you ever want to do a comedy flight movie, this would be one option to think about. But I suggest you at least participate once in our TB-3 tank battles of the sky to get a feel of what you would like to do with them, if anything.

Also, if ever you post another movie in the Ubi forums, just let me know m8 and I will create shortcuts so the whole community has an opportunity to witness and watch your genius. Not many members make it over to the Movie Makers forums. So we can bring the Mobie Makers Forums to them by creating shortcuts to all the other forums. HEHE