Up 3.0 List Of Object Names?

Snacko

Last night on comms, Jedi mentioned that one of the Dogz (maybe Arthur) had posted or mentioned a list of object names that have changed in UP 3.0. I need this list to fix missions.. So, I am wondering where I can get this list. I would like to get it from the UP site, but Boomer told me he did not know of a list like this. So, I am confused..

If anybody knows about this, please let me know..

Last night on comms, Jedi mentioned that one of the Dogz (maybe Arthur) had posted or mentioned a list of object names that have changed in UP 3.0. I need this list to fix missions.. So, I am wondering where I can get this list. I would like to get it from the UP site, but Boomer told me he did not know of a list like this. So, I am confused..

If anybody knows about this, please let me know..

List of New Objects (well a thread about it :) I seem to remember that some of the ship packs where renamed.

Yea, thanks Crash. This morning I was wondering if that is what Jedi was talking about.

But that's not what I am looking for. I need a list of only the changes, that's all. And in text format. Like this

In a .mis mission file, change:

shippack. to ship.

ect..

I understand that there were also aircraft that were removed and merged into other aircraft. Not sure what else..