The Horsemen - Duxford 2011

[rgmw]largie

• 2. Administrators

They were pretty good I suppose (who am I kidding). It'll be good to see them in their own aircraft this time, rather than borrowed ones.

On a related note, both the P-40 and the Bearcat have been in the air this week. This might be an indication that the Fighter Collection are getting the paperwork sorted so more of the collection can participate this time round (they've not had much of an airing over the last couple of years).

It'll be nice to see the Ironworks again and (hopefully - fingers crossed) the P-47.

Jabo

Personally, I preferred the Horseman as a two ship routine, it was somehow more dynamic.

However, i'll be more than happy to watch them again, whatever their routine and especially considering they plan to bring their own Mustangs this year!

Yes it seems TFC are slowly getting air under the wings of their collection, i'd be surprised if the '47 flys this year, though I'm sure we'll see more of the regulars from Hangar 2 where they belong (in the air of course!).