Foot Pedals

Mac1507

Hello all

Been looking round for a while for a project, finally came across this one.

post-516-0-30870800-1295020183_thumb.gif

Already got my Freetrack 1 & 3 point hats done and set up, so now onto some pedals.

Any thoughts on this or advise from pro dogz would be greatly appreciated...

Saitek or CH products not an option atm, but never know what future holds.

Many thanks

Mac...

This is all very well Mac but when the heck are you going to fly with us again?

Yes i know BG been nearly 2 yrs and tbh i've never flown with DD, never flown with anyone (shame on me).

I keep putting it off and putting it off, only tried offline and still a complete beginner with it if i'm totally honest.

Though i have installed Straight From The Farm as a starter point to try again.

Pussy footed around long enough, this year i WILL succeed in IL2 1946 :)

This is all very well Mac but when the heck are you going to fly with us again?

Yes i know BG been nearly 2 yrs and tbh i've never flown with DD, never flown with anyone (shame on me).

I keep putting it off and putting it off, only tried offline and still a complete beginner with it if i'm totally honest.

Though i have installed Straight From The Farm as a starter point to try again.

Pussy footed around long enough, this year i WILL succeed in IL2 1946 :)

If you can spare the time Joint Ops basic training is what you need :) 3 weeks 3 times a week 2-3 hrs a night Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Joint ops

Thought about JO b4 Crash but due to my shift patterns it would be a no go, flexi shifts arn't ideal at the best of times.

Maybe we could set up a training night/afternoon sessions to ease people into flying with us?

So only option i got is to come online, try, fail, die, try, fail, die a few times, and ask any questions when i feel i need to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your option is to install UP2.01. click updater to 4.10m then fly on line with us on Sats, Suns, Tuesday, Wednesday at the mo. and Thursdays at 7.30pm GMT and have a good time. :thumbsu:

Mac; no one will be judging you or laughing at you. We will be laughing WITH you. Come and join us in some coops. If you can get your crate off the ground you can fly with the Dogz.. No pressure mate. Just fly with us and see how you get on and how much of a laugh you'll have. See you in the virtual skies! :laughing7: