Think The Colors In Rof Are A Bit Bleak N' Pale?

Hey here's a quick fix for fixing some of those bleak colors a bit more than turning off HDR.

You can turn post effects OFF(HDR) and that will help you out a little bit but the game's Saturation can still be changed to give your terrain an even more authentic look.

1. Turn HDR OFF in your Post Effects menu.

2. Enter your Rise Of Flight\data folder and scroll down until you see the startup file, open it with notepad.

3. Take a look at the [KEY = graphics] section and you'll see a "saturation=0.75000" line. Try setting it to 1.00000, save, and see how you like it. :)

Cheers!

post-597-0-57972000-1294494737_thumb.png

Hey here's a quick fix for fixing some of those bleak colors a bit more than turning off HDR.

You can turn post effects OFF(HDR) and that will help you out a little bit but the game's Saturation can still be changed to give your terrain an even more authentic look.

1. Turn HDR OFF in your Post Effects menu.

2. Enter your Rise Of Flight\data folder and scroll down until you see the startup file, open it with notepad.

3. Take a look at the [KEY = graphics] section and you'll see a "saturation=0.75000" line. Try setting it to 1.00000, save, and see how you like it. :)

Cheers!

HI Kimosabi, I don't have a saturation line in my startup file. Perhaps it is becausae I don't use post effects and HDR is off. But my colors are great !