360 Deg Image Of The Inside Of A P51 Cockpit

MadTrooper

Hey Snacko,

It looks like a pair of vise grip plyers are used to control something in the cockpit :) look under those two plaques that you were talking about and further down under something that looks like a red filter. Do you see them ? LOL, vise grip works everywhere I guess !

MT

Thanks to you MT, I'm gonna sit here for a while now. I'd give my left nut to actually sit THERE.

Same here, I'm particularly fond of my right one however. If I am going to sacrifice lefty, I better get to keep the airplane.

now this B24 is interesting. 1000 feat alt, zero rpm on the motors and NO PILOTS :startle:

HI Gec, in deed, it seems like the electical power is off. All gages read ZERO but the alt. Looks also like the Brake handle is down, the gears are down and flaps are at the take off position :) But thank you ,y friend. This is really nice!

MT

Thanks to you MT, I'm gonna sit here for a while now. I'd give my left nut to actually sit THERE.

Same here, I'm particularly fond of my right one however. If I am going to sacrifice lefty, I better get to keep the airplane.

:roflmao:

Hey Snacko,

It looks like a pair of vise grip plyers are used to control something in the cockpit :) look under those two plaques that you were talking about and further down under something that looks like a red filter. Do you see them ? LOL, vise grip works everywhere I guess !

MT

Yea, and there are two zip ties next to the vice grips. The only thing he is missing is the duct tape. I don't think it will fly without it.

now this B24 is interesting. 1000 feat alt, zero rpm on the motors and NO PILOTS :startle:

HI Gec, in deed, it seems like the electical power is off. All gages read ZERO but the alt. Looks also like the Brake handle is down, the gears are down and flaps are at the take off position :) But thank you ,y friend. This is really nice!

MT

hi MT, not sure what to answer. i'm extremely grateful to the post u made cause it is one of the best things i've seen in a long time. same thing wit a b24. just noticed thing or two that are not consistent.

any way. thx 4 the link m8! great stuf! :thumbsu:

MT

hi MT, not sure what to answer. i'm extremely grateful to the post u made cause it is one of the best things i've seen in a long time. same thing wit a b24. just noticed thing or two that are not consistent.

any way. thx 4 the link m8! great stuf! :thumbsu:

Your welcome Gec !

MT

I'm interested in the old Gruman out the left window. Wildcat?

The 17 looks to have been flown in modern times, due to some of the radio equipment in it.

But she is rough as hell. you can see the guy on the right wing working on it.

Any idea where this museum/airport is?

I'm interested in the old Gruman out the left window. Wildcat?

The 17 looks to have been flown in modern times, due to some of the radio equipment in it.

But she is rough as hell. you can see the guy on the right wing working on it.

Any idea where this museum/airport is?

TOAD, I have noe idea I'm sorry !