Elvis flew with us last night!

JensenPark

Well okay, not Elvis, but the famous Cold_Gambler did.

I would have put "CG flew with us last night" but I think Elvis been spotted was more plausible and believable these days.

CG as some of you may know was a DD before there was even a squadron name. He's been missing for a long time. Great to have you back Angus.

Little squadron history: way back when we were discussing a name, it was pretty much decided to use BG's name for the squad: the "Cunning Stunts".

Unfortunately, due to dyslexia, too many of the group went bragging to their wives they hung out with a bunch of "Stunning ....." they met on the web.

Hence, we went with the nickname Dubbo of the Heller's came up with.

Remember, you will be tested on this.

Yes, it was good hearing the m8s voice again. Although he came in about the time Arthur was trying to get a carrier ops mission in and having to restart several times because the Tempest just isn't very good at carrier take offs even when the carrier is going as fast as it could go. Then after we finally switched to another mission, about the time Arthur would hit the Fly button, we would get a new m8 joining in. So we would restart. Did that a couple times. Then Emann was having technical difficulties and that took a while to sort out. But for hanging around for a couple hours, the m8 did get three or four missions. It was good to fly with him again. I hope he starts joing in more often.