Attention Current Rof Users! Aircraft On Sale For $2.99

T_O_A_D

This sale Ends July 2nd

I just got mine up to speed with the latest release, myself.

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=129804#p129804

Hey guys' date='

In an effort to give current users the ability to "upgrade" their original copy of ROF to ICE standards we have put many planes on sale for only $2.99. See our store. A blog post will be up soon.

http://riseofflight.com/en/store/planes

This gives you the ability to add some more planes to your stable for roughly the same price as ICE due to its higher MSRP. We hope this is welcome news to some of you.

This is a very temporary sale and is geared for current users of ROF who have supported us so well this past year.

If you already have all the planes on sale or every single plane available all I can say is God Bless You and we appreciate the support!

ROF:ICE arrives at select retailers tomorrow and should be shipping from North American retailers by Wednesday. As more of your favorite retailers come on board I will announce.

Rise of Flight is only a strong as it's community, so please help us spread the word!

Jason[/quote']

~S~ Tribunus

You’ve been flying RoF for some time now. What do you think about it, now that it has matured for a year?

I've spent more time testing, than actual fun flying, but it's nearly as ready as it's going to be I beleive.

It will have some tweaks and addons for sure, but it functional now.

Do you fly mostly 0n-Line? One of the main complaints was how little Off-Line content there was.

I'm 99% Online with it as I am with IL2, But again its mostly testing.

Finding a fun server, State side thats populated is even yet a bitch, with my schedule.

How difficult is it to get it set up and running properly? I understand that setting it up right can be a bit frustrating.

If you have a machine in the last two years, dual core, and a 896meg vid card or bigger, you should be fine.

I believe that you use a MS FFB Joystick. How well does that work with RoF?

It is the easiest stick to setup for ROF. The developers have designed the Game using that very stick, and they even recommend it.

I see that they are now offering a boxed addition called Rise of Flight – Iron Cross Edition. It now comes on a disk and has all the patches, upgrades and tweaks. Plus it comes with a respectable amount of aircraft and a few Off-Line missions and campaigns.

Based on your experience, would you recommend giving it a try?

If your into War aircraft, and History of them, and feel you won't mind a slow pace, Then yes, it's worth owning.

Dagger the Campaigns are scripted, I don't beleive the off line stuff is dynamic at all.

But if you can figure out the Mission Editor, you can include triggers.

I myself, am very frustrated with the mission Editor.