G940 Ffb Just Died :(

Crash

:growl: :growl: :growl: Good job I kept the box. 6 months use :thumbsd: I will call tomorrow and see what they say. The FFB was running a bit hot and now it feels like something has broken or come disconnected Oh well back to saitek.

:growl: :growl: :growl: Good job I kept the box. 6 months use :thumbsd: I will call tomorrow and see what they say. The FFB was running a bit hot and now it feels like something has broken or come disconnected Oh well back to saitek.

I had the same problem but in my case it was overheating. After a short cool down period of not using it, my FFB came back. For some reason I don't have that problem anymore, possibly because I lowered the spring tensions in the profiler.

• 5 months later...

Put the replacement 940 in my new "improved" pit :) I have put some rubber feet under the structure and used some pipe insulator to help stop the vibrations caused by the buttkicker mounted uder the seat and it works well. For the first time I can now have the seat shaking when ever I am hit :rolleyes: I didnt think that wifey would let me have this downstairs but she did! I still have issues with the top hat and d pad switches. The test ok in the control panel but sometimes in game it suddenly goes to gunsite view for no reason. I will give it a couple of months and see how it goes.

post-368-0-31207700-1290090561_thumb.jpg

post-368-0-61728000-1290090586_thumb.jpg