Sheep in a tree

Arsenal

seems to be some serious BBloke bashing around here. :?

LMAO.. I can take it Von Tonar. They are only jealous of my cat like prowess and stealth like agility. Or is it just the stench of my BS.

The only thing not in my favour is the lack of hair! ;) Especially as I'm soooooooooo young! :D

Tis better to have a sheep than be rammed by a goat!!!! Think I've just found my new sig!!

seems to be some serious BBloke bashing around here. :?

Psychology 101:

Making fun of Bbloke just means we like him. Kind of like in grade school where you pulled the hair of the girl you liked (I still do that *wink-wink* *nod-nod*). Since Bbloke doesn't have any hair to pull, we resort to direct insults concerning his sexual preferences.

So you see, it's really all about love..... Goat and sheep love! :shock:

Making fun of Bbloke just means we like him. Kind of like in grade school where you pulled the hair of the girl you liked (I still do that *wink-wink* *nod-nod*). Since Bbloke doesn't have any hair to pull, we resort to direct insults concerning his sexual preferences.

So you see, it's really all about love..... Goat and sheep love! :shock:

Awwwww bless. I can bring more sheep if you like!?

Way back in the 1850’s, a young lawyer moves to a frontier town from the big city.

Right away he notices a lack of women. He also notices all the men folk in the bar have a sheep with them.

He asks the bartender why all the men in town always have a sheep with them.

Bartender at the local saloon tells him that all the men have sheep, as there are no women-folk. No whorehouse in town either. Being 1850, there were no gays.

So sheep or nothing. Bartender sees the shocked look on his face and tells him he’ll come around to that way of thinking eventually. “Everyone does eventually…man has gotta have his releasesâ€

There's another joke similar to this:

There is an army officer who has just been assigned to a remote military base in the desert. Of course there are no women to speak of in this desolate place. As time goes by, the officer begins to feel urges so he asks the first sargeant what he does to relieve the pressure.

"Well sir," the sargeant replies, "whenever myself and the men get to the point where we just can't take it, we use the camp camel and get our relief."

Disgusted, but holding his tongue (he is new afterall), the officer thanks the sargeant and goes about his day. One night when the moon was full, the officer felt the urge something powerful, and despite his instincts to the contrary, decided to pay the camel a visit. So he snuck out to the stable and had his way with the camel, and despite being initially disgusted, he found the camel to be quite pleasurable!

The next morning, he calls the sargeant in. "You know sargeant, when you recommended using the camel, I was disgusted and questioned your judgement, but I have to say that last night I had my way with the camel and it was wonderful! Now I know what all you gents were on about!"

The color drained from the sargeants face and he appeared very taken aback. "What's the matter?" asked the officer.

"Well sir" the sargeant said, "when I said me and the men use the camel, I meant that we ride it into town to the local brothel.".

As a certain Aussie refugee in Canada says...."that's some imagery I coulda

done without."

This just goes to show that Photoshop should require a license.

actually it kinda goes: "hand me a beer. That's some imagery I coulda done without. Hand me another beer".

I have another version, sorta.

Man named Fred is new to a lumber camp deep in the woods, away from most everything. A gent named Jack shows him around the camp, which basically consists of barracks, a mess hall and a warehouse for the lumber, and nothing else.

"Wow, doesn't seem like much to do here when you're not working. What do you guys do for fun?"

"I'll show you," says Jack, leading Fred to a small shack nestled in the corner of the camp. Showing Fred inside, the only things there are a flickering oil lantern, a shelf with a jar of bacon grease and a large barrel nailed to a couple of sawhorses. Seeing Fred's puzzlement, Jack leads him to one end of the barrel which has a punched out knot hole covered in grease.

"Tuesday through Sunday, when you get the urge, you can come in here and 'go to town' as it were," says Jack, with a wink. "It's easy and convenient and it won't cost you a penny."

"You are joking," says Fred, incredulous. "That can't possibly-"

"Don't knock it until you tried it," says Jack, grabbing the jar of bacon grease and handing it to Fred. "I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Jack then proceeds to walk out of the shed and close the door.

After some initial hesitation, Fred's curiousity gets the better of him and he decides he should at least TRY it, which he does. To his shock and amazement, the experience is quite pleasurable. Enough so that he has a second go.

Just as he is buckling his belt, there is a knock at the door and Jack walks in.

"Well?"

"I must say, I thought you were having me on, but as incredible as it seemed, it was quite good."

"Well, glad you liked it. Like I said, Tuesday through Sunday, its all yours."

"Great. But, what about Monday?" asks Fred.

"Monday's your turn," says a muffled voice from the barrel.