Salut gents

DD_asas

Nothing has changed with the TS client, the address for our new full time TS server is in the DD&HH private section as usual. Just for clarification, the new 4.09m does not work with mods yet, to use it you'll need a separate install. The new UI 1.2 will be coming during the next few days and I imagine we will adopt it officially soon after. I'd say just get a 4.09 clean and a UI 1.11 going for now and you'll be set for the time being.

P.S. I always recommend that you copy a clean install and keep it handy for this stuff, that way you'll always have it. (I keep one right in my Ubisoft folder and one on my secondary drive "just in case")

OK, BA. I allready made an install of a 4.09m, and now when i run IL2, instead of having V. 4.08in the screen, i have "4.09m".

1. how do i do a separate install? if a can now, since i allready did this install?

2. when u say next few days , r we talking about 2, 3 5 days? or more??? can u tell?

Cause if it's only a couple days i think it's better to wait for UI 1.2, don't u think so?

BTW, and forgive my ignorance on this matters, WTF is UI 1.2, anyways, LOL?

THC

asas

OK, BA. I allready made an install of a 4.09m, and now when i run IL2, instead of having V. 4.08in the screen, i have "4.09m".

1. how do i do a separate install? if a can now, since i allready did this install?

2. when u say next few days , r we talking about 2, 3 5 days? or more??? can u tell?

Cause if it's only a couple days i think it's better to wait for UI 1.2, don't u think so?

BTW, and forgive my ignorance on this matters, WTF is UI 1.2, anyways, LOL?

THC

asas

1. the easiest way would probably be to uninstall the IL2 completely;

- install 4.07m and apply 4.08m patch.

- make a copy of your IL2 folder to some other location. that will be your moded version later

- now you can apply 4.09m patch and replace il2fb.exe with the one in the voult

at this point u have standard install in program files dir that is patched to 4.09m final and a copy of 4.08m

now on this copy u can apply everything that is in the post that BG posted link above.

2. i chose not to bother with UI until we all decide to start using it. for now the AAA mod pack is the only one officially accepted by all dogz

Thx GEC. Ill do as u say. reinstall.

one more Q:(this time)

TeamSpeak 2 Client

SHA1: 666c23e4bf275d109475f03821790b9268f94ae0

MD5: 3c9d1bf8dfd3e257e536f0b87fbec00a

2.0.32.60 5.59 MB EU ??

OR

TeamSpeak 2 Client (Updated Executable)

SHA1: 5b21f93b5574b067ac24515e1d43f7dde3297945

MD5: a19547c94bc7695d1ef53ff8d1db297a

2.0.33.7 0.53 MB USA ??

cheers

GEC or other dog around,

I did as u told

first dl and install TeamSpeak 2 Client EU 4 NETplayers and them DL the second TeamSpeak 2 Client (Updated Executable)EU 4NETplayers.

The first one , no probs. The second, u told me to "dl the second one and save it in the ts folder replacing the original", but i can run it cause it keep give this error box msg:"loading hawlvoive (hvdi.dll) Maybe not installed?"

can u tell me what to do?

cheers

GEC or other dog around,

I did as u told

first dl and install TeamSpeak 2 Client EU 4 NETplayers and them DL the second TeamSpeak 2 Client (Updated Executable)EU 4NETplayers.

The first one , no probs. The second, u told me to "dl the second one and save it in the ts folder replacing the original", but i can run it cause it keep give this error box msg:"loading hawlvoive (hvdi.dll) Maybe not installed?"

can u tell me what to do?

cheers

Snack,

Asus contacted me directly that he was still having issues. I sent him this PM earlier today.

"Sorry to hear you are still having problems.

You need to install the AAA Mods to a clean 4.08m (4.07m with patch which you can get here: http://www.dangerdogz.com/K9Vault/p13_sectionid/8/p13_fileid/72).

Then you have to download the AAA Mods.