Mustang

CaptJackG

This is a good little story about a vivid memory of a P-51 and its pilot by a fellow who was 12 years old in Canadain 1967. You may know a few others who would appreciate it.

It was noon on a Sunday as I recall, the day a Mustang P-51 was to take to the air. They said it had flown in during the night from some U.S. airport, the pilot had been tired.

This is a good little story about a vivid memory of a P-51 and its pilot by a fellow who was 12 years old in Canadain 1967. You may know a few others who would appreciate it.

It was noon on a Sunday as I recall, the day a Mustang P-51 was to take to the air. They said it had flown in during the night from some U.S. airport, the pilot had been tired.

WOW. I needed that. It's hard to be a patriot in the declining years of your country, but that kind of respect from an equally respected neighbor sure helps a lot. Thanks Mate.

WOW. I needed that. It's hard to be a patriot in the declining years of your country, but that kind of respect from an equally respected neighbor sure helps a lot. Thanks Mate.