Some London questions for the UK Dogz

Tribunus

I'm going to be in London on business the last week in April, and I have some questions that I hope one of the UK Dogz can answer.

Which is the best airport to fly in and out of, Heathrow or Gatwick?

Right now, I leaning toward Gatwick, because it looks like I could take the Gatwick Express directly to Victoria Station.

I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza London - St. James.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Gatwick will serve you just fine, Heathrow is a tad closer and also has good rail links (IIRC there is the underground (Subway) there) but may be much busier on the transport front.

Getting the ticket on the day will not be an issue, booking online is more convenient.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Trib.

I would go for Gatwick. the train into Victoria is a good connection (it goes through East Croydon, which is my station)

You can book a ticket, just so you know you have it and therefore dont have to mess about on the day, I dont think you can book seats though, its just a ticket.

Could you give me the dates of your vist, i am away on some training during the last two weeks of april but perhaps I could pop into london to meet for a pint over the weekend?