Question about what's needed ??

Eraser

HI Eraser,

I dont know what you have downloaded but if they are the files that have been brocken down into multiple ones (less MB) then B16Enk is the person to talk to. Here is a link of a related post he made. I hope it helps:

http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,5019.30.html

See you online soon my friend

Hold on a bit Eraser. It is very easy to get confused with all the different files on the mod thread. I have been chatting with the Mod Czar and we are trying to sort a couple of things out. If you want to go ahead and install the mod package I suggest you use the one I posted a link for.

http://www.dangerdogz.com/K9Vault/p13_sectionid/11/p13_fileid/298

:bg:

ok....Blair....I have d/l'd those 4 Mod's on the Mod Page....the one you posted the link for is the last one listed....as I'm d/l'ing it now...it's a duzzy.....1.20GB....so you are saying for me to ONLY Install the Patch & THIS ONE MOD....for now....also I can leave all those Split Files alone....and also do not install those other 2 Mods....as the other Mod File was just an PDF File....

so install the game......install this one Mod (the one you linked me to)......then install the Patch......right ??

• 2. Administrators

Not sure which patch you're referring to m8, but all you should need is that 1.2Gb monster. That contains the files to patch the basic game to 4.08, includes the mod switcher, no-disk crack etc etc etc.

Therefore, the process is;

1) install game

2) install 1.2Gb Mod Pack

The other mods haven't yet been fully approved for use with DD co-ops so leave 'em out for the time being.

Job done

~S~ Jabo

P.S. Hop onto TS if you're still not certain m8, I'll be there for the next 30 mins or so