Multiplayer Help

Badger

Hi Badger,

You can fly on HL all you want but I suspect you will hanker for something a little more friendly. The Danger Dozg don't fly on HL but connect direct to whoever is hosting. A friendlier, screwed up group you won't find anywhere.

Would you consider joining our group? You will get all the help and guidance you will ever need. We have a Chief Flying Instructor and some very gifted people who can help you out. With a name like Badger, you must be from the UK? Our flying times are perfect for you.

:bg:

Thx for the advice Klinger, i'll read throught that guide. Been a while since i played flight sims, but i can still get a plane off & back on the ground, so thats an ok start right?

@Blairgowrie How do you know server names etc? I'd like to try out online flight, as to become member of a group, sure, if you'll have me :D. I'll most likely need a lot of practice though. Do you ppl fly coop or dogfight or a bit of everything?

I'm from Belgium, but thats close enough i guess? Whats times (GMT) does your group fly?

cheers

B

Hi Badger,

I'll send you an email with some of the information you need but in the meantime you might want read our Squadron Standing Orders: http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index. ... 091.0.html

Have you ever used Teamspeak and do you have a headset with a mic?

Look forward to flying with you. Once you have flown a couple of times I will officially make you a Danger Dogz if you like.

:bg:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Vulching (vul-ching) To Vulch. The act of attacking by means of strafing and or rockets enemy aircraft parked or attempting to take off from an airfield. Players that "Vulch" are known as "Vulchers". On a friendly dog fight map, this is considered bad sportsmanship.