Thanks to all

Capt. Crunch

Hi guys,

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, and to Blairgowrie for his invite to the group.

I still have so many questions, but will try not to over tax by asking too many at once.

I registered at the Joint-Ops flight school as suggested.

Here are a couple of questions for now;

Which squadron should I join, or do you guys predetermine it for me?

I have no idea how I join you guys in online flight, or do I right now or later, and last I do not have team speak, and not sure on the install procedure, but I have a misplaced mike which I'm still looking for, lol.

And to jensenpark comment about living in Scarborough, yes your right its anything but safe now, I grew up there parents had a nice house and all, and I remember as a child my parents thought nothing of letting myself and other kids from setting up tents, and sleeping in the back yard, or leaving the doors unlocked with screens wide open on hot nights to help cool the house.

You would be insane to do that now even though my parents house is located within one of the better areas in present time, on the fringe of Scarborough east.

I moved out of Scarborough many moons ago, and now live in a much better area still within the Toronto area.

It's not all bad, mostly the areas that allways make the news crime wise.

Cheers.

Hi jensonpark, to answer your question I live in the beaches, now called the beach through a politcal, and resident vote, I still prefer calling it the beaches personal choice.

I have lived down here since 1991, was married had a three story triplex which we lived in with two rental aptartment within, marrige went sour sold the house but still live in the area.

I love it down here crime is next to zero, due to property values being really high, no rif raf can afford it lol, even apartments are higher cost wise to rent than other areas.

In other words unless things go sour down here in the beaches safety wise I'll probably die here, lol.

Cheers.

I have sent you an email Lt. Crash with answers to all the questions you have posted above.

BG

Sorry Blairgowrie, but your email to me is lost, anyone not on my address book list goes to spam, sometimes I check the spam, sometimes not, and just empty it.

If possible could you send again, will look for it in spam folder and add you to my address book if possible, sorry again.

Cheers.

Hi Lt. Crash!

If you have joined The joint-ops flight school, most of the answers in how to run the game will be given at SEPS procedure (Studnet Emrollment Processing Session) on June 1.st from 2.pm to 5 pm. eastern time. The responsible instructor will check with you that you have everything needed, installed, and working to participate in Basic Flight School.

You don't need another squadron. You are allready a DD member. Join at teamspeak at dedicated hour and enjoy.

Bojan

If you have joined The joint-ops flight school, most of the answers in how to run the game will be given at SEPS procedure (Studnet Emrollment Processing Session) on June 1.st from 2.pm to 5 pm. eastern time.

...........................You don't need another squadron.

hopefully we'll have him up in the air before then.............

And I think he was referring to the JO squadrons (ie: WL/FE/BS etc)