mod page

JensenPark

yeah I keep an eye on here to see what they are up to - the spit 1 / spit 2 look really good and so does the bar mod on the fw that gives better line of sight but there is enough poop.gife with the standard game on some servers without this-

Il stick to the offficial version at least that way we only have one point of view and standard and not a whole lot of differing points of view.

no problem with folk using these things offline and on their own pcs but I have serious misgivings about it on on-line play

played skies of valour server recently (which allows mods) and only realised this when I saw flyable b-17s - imho the players there dont have a patch on warclouds or ukded3 standard

Holy crapola Deacon, that sounds incredible. I heard of hte slot map, which really makes me all hot and gooey, but cross channel Europe and Enland? Hoo boy. Ive been hesitant to mess wiht it since I spend most of my time in the FMB, but if I can figure out how to get a seperate version installed, that might be well worth it. Ive been kinda scared to fool with it due to some of the complications Ive heard of.

Online combat with an outfit like the 352cd sounds like it could be the next best thing to getting a time machine (and immortality) and doing the real thing. Now the drop tanks and long range bombers might be able to be used realistically. This deserves some consideration.

BTW, my link I had to your outfit's sight seems to go into oblivion now - could you post a link to it? I got some stuff Ive been posting regarding our current SEOW that you guys might find interesting.