BATTLE OF D-DAY FBD SESSION PROPOSAL

DoubleTap

Ok i have become somewhat confused with time and date of this great advent.But if its a friday and starting around 10 or 11 pm BST then count me and pencil me in for allies if numbers permit. Glenn this is a great ideal, i know see why you hold the title of propoganda officer.

Ok i have become somewhat confused with time and date of this great advent.But if its a friday and starting around 10 or 11 pm BST then count me and pencil me in for allies if numbers permit. Glenn this is a great ideal, i know see why you hold the title of propoganda officer.

Glenn has a knack for confusing the hell out of everyone including me. I think he is compensating for shortness in another critical area.

Glenn has a knack for confusing the hell out of everyone including me. I think he is compensating for shortness in another critical area.

Who told you my left pinkie was shorter than the other?

Anyway, sorry for any confusion, but I am trying to make sure as many m8's as possible can fly. Except one. What night CAN'T you make it BG? We'll fly then... :wink: