Apologies for Sunday night

delta7

Sorry to all , epecially Arsenal who was hosting, for leaving so suddenly last night - teddy got thrown out of the pram and got a good kicking after the 3rd mid air collision of the night - I shouldnt have stormed off in the huff like that.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry to all , epecially Arsenal who was hosting, for leaving so suddenly last night - teddy got thrown out of the pram and got a good kicking after the 3rd mid air collision of the night - I shouldnt have stormed off in the huff like that.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

No problems, Dave. We've all become frustrated at times from different things. Your post just reinforces the kind of M8 you are: a gentleman. ~S~ sir!, and until next time!

with me it is the freakin' flak.

fly, fly, fly...look around...fly, fly, fly...look around...fly, fly, fly...oh look - fire from down below...fly, fly, die.

Sunday was the last straw...after hitting the target and setting off the nuke (see the screen shot) I strafed a few times and headed home. Giggling that as a rear gunner I killed Pook (I think), got the hanger, and 3 ground kills in my Dauntless.

Then black screen. Angry Elf has been killed by AAA.

It's like four putting after being on the green in two on a par four. Visions of birdie to to visions of anger...

Oh well...