While checking-out the scenery

Streak

• 1. DDz Quorum

Now that is an 'Oh Crap!' moment...especially if you can also make out liberal use of gaffer tape.

Wasn't a Nigerian airline was it, a charter flight to repatriate owners with their lost millions/bags?

Seriously Chaps. I have flown very little compared to many of you. I really enjoy flying but, turbulence scares the crap out of me at 30,000 feet. So I reckon if I looked out my window to view that scene instant streeks would fill my trousers. I can only imagine what the passengers were experiencing?

I don't get worried until a parent with a one-year old and a three year-old sits next to me on a trans-atlantic flight... at that point seeing the cowling ripping off the engine would probably be a relief :-D

Actually... I'm rapidly heading to being that parent! Quake at my appearance fellow-passenger-victms!

About ten years ago I saw a nice long trail of black fluid (I'm guessing it was oil) streaking back from one of the engine nacelles, fortunately there was about ten minutes to landing and nothing happened but those were some pretty long minutes.