For the musicians amongst us

B16Enk

Thx for sharing this!

Although he claims he can't play drums nor piano, he has a very good feel of rythm and music.

Another thing I noticed is, that he plays lefthanded on a righthanded drums set up, or to say it otherwise, he plays openhanded on the ride, which is, extremely hard to do, and takes a lot of practice!

Myself, after six years of playing drums, am starting to scratch the surface of playing openhanded (mostly in soul pieces) and getting away with it.

Very good editing, although near the end the rythm tends to lean towards a drumcomputer, because with the interaction of the arms and the distance and speed needed in mind, would be very hard to do.

I really enjoyed this, a shame that I haven't seen this earlier, since it was made in '06.

Again, thx for the find Roger!

Thx for sharing this!

Although he claims he can't play drums nor piano, he has a very good feel of rythm and music.

Another thing I noticed is, that he plays lefthanded on a righthanded drums set up, or to say it otherwise, he plays openhanded on the ride, which is, extremely hard to do, and takes a lot of practice!

Myself, after six years of playing drums, am starting to scratch the surface of playing openhanded (mostly in soul pieces) and getting away with it.

Very good editing, although near the end the rythm tends to lean towards a drumcomputer, because with the interaction of the arms and the distance and speed needed in mind, would be very hard to do.

I really enjoyed this, a shame that I haven't seen this earlier, since it was made in '06.

Again, thx for the find Roger!