Possible Change To DangerDogz Flying Schedule - Please Vote

Friar

Possible Change to DangerDogz Flying Schedule  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which schedule for flying would you be happy with?

• GBS: Sunday / DCS: Tuesday and Thursday
    • GBS: Tuesday / DCS: Thursday and Sunday
    • GBS: Tuesday and Sunday / DCS: Monday and Thursday (No Change)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

It has been suggested that with falling GBS numbers and growing DCS take-up we might revise the current flying schedule.

Please vote in the attached poll to make your feelings known. You can vote and also leave if a comment in the thread below if you wish.

When voting you can select more than one option but please DO NOT select all options, that tells us nothing and does not help.

Hi,

I would love to do Warbirds DCS one night, DCS Jets another and Il2 GBS on the third night. Although to be honest I would be hard pressed to make all three nights. For what it is worth I also prefer missions like IL2GBS ratherthan just open session.

Cheers

Hi Folks,

Got your email, about schedules etc, and thought I would pop on and say Hi!

I wont vote as it doesnt seem approriate since I havent been around for quite a while, reason being, Sunday nights are very difficult, and Tuesdays are impossible for me now due to kids activities, and other crap.

I hope to fly with you when I can as I do still play GBS, Although my schedule is unchanged for the time being., Thursdays however I could potentially do depending on start time if that was a chosen night for GBS.

Anyway, needless to say, I hope you are all well.

T.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

@xTbonex All opinions and reasons count, once a dog always a dog and all that.

@Zukker I was made aware of the DCS Warbirds night a little while ago and have been putting up the Normandy map on a Thursday for the last couple of weeks. The aim of this is to try and sort a schedule that that pleases as many people as we can. Never going to please everyone and many have died trying before. The more input we get to maximize the flying capacity the better. If we are getting good numbers for a particular night in DCS we could look to finding a co-op style night, the issue with DCS of course and there is no getting away from it, is finding the common ground for maps and plane set. I have been working on producing events that attempt to allow players to fly their favorite plane in a suitable role that fits the scenario. 

• Like 1

Im a bit reticent still about the whole DCS thing, as rightly or wrongly I have the impresson that it is a bit of a money pit. (regardless how good it is)
in any case, modern jets and choppers hold no interest for me at all.

I'd be interested in anything Korean War, possibly up to Vietnam and those that predate though. I just dont have a lot of cash to spare atm, and defintiely void of having much time as I explained earlier. 😕
Looking at a lot of the DLC, they are about £40 each...

I installed it and never loaded it up. The idea does intrigue me though.

• 1. DDz Quorum

@xTbonex If Vietnam is your thing (and a few of the Dogz agree) there is the VERY good FREE  mod of the A4-E.

Our main server map which Fenrir has spent a long time developing is the Caucuses which is a free map as well. 

I started with the A4. It has multiple systems for ground and air attack and is deployed on all our servers.

But I do get that DCS is expensive to get into all at once. Many players have been playing it for a few years and have built up their hangers over time making use of the generally very good sales promotions. I have come to DCS quite recently and have probably spent more than I should, but I am now playing it a lot and getting a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from it.

I need a tour of it really, I loaded it up and theres a lot to take in, plus I would need to test it on VR, but not before mapping it all out, as I understand its a bit more involved than GBS with key binds etc.
also is it better to get the game direct or is the Steam version adequate? I know GBS is not cross compatible with Steam/or direct.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Better to get it direct rather than STEAM. Also load the Open Beta version.

Happy to arrange a session with you to give you an overview. At the end of the day if it is not for you, then no problem.

• Like 2