NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Exotic High Speed Runs

Bonger

Just recently a Calgary Alberta based exotic car performance shop, ZR Auto, filmed this cool You Tube video of multiple Ferraris & Lamborghinis hitting top speed early one morning on a lonely stretch of two lane highway in the Alberta foothills between the city of Calgary and the snow covered Rocky Mountains in the distance.

In some scenes they have the highway signs blocked out to hide thier location, but apparantly someone ratted them out to the R.C.M.P. who are currently investigating the high speed runs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XrsaeUJgymo

And the Mounties always get their man.......

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... TVNewsAt11

QDM

Yep, video evidence isn't usually a good thing.

The little woman has a '79 Z-28 with a '71 350cu in. motor, higher geared rear-end, ext.

She wanted to know how fast it could really go. So we opened it up on a desolate stretch of road one day. We were doing a bit over 160mph & still had a little ways to go before the tach red-lined when I felt the car lose the vacuum between it & the road. The suspension lifted making it feel a bit as if it was hydroplaning on a wet road. This obviously made my butt pucker so I backed-off the gas before she decided to go into a skid.

This was also about the time everyone was driving around with those stupid "NO FEAR" stickers on their vehicles & Kim found a tee-shirt she had to get me. It said "SOME FEAR- because if you've never been scared, just a little, then you haven't been going as fast as you could." :)