Hi guys,

currently away on holiday in turkey, im back next weekend but i have just started to get back into IL2 again, bit of multiplayer online, wouldn't mind jumping in on a couple of your nights again if you'll have me. I need to re aquire the password for teamspeak and channel again if you don't mind. Shift work as always isnt great but would be good to catch up, im trying to relearn everything all over again and it is fun. (That and i have managed to hold my own occasionally online)

also, if anyone fancies flying on the finnish server at all as a wingman occassionally, that would be cool. I know this group isnt a multiplayer group, but if anyone is interested id be keen 🤘 

Cheers

Royal

• 1. DDz Quorum

hello Fosse. I will PM you the TS password and details.

We are still running GBS on Sunday and Tuesdays. Tuesdays have changed a little in that DD_SID hosts when he can subject to work and starts the evening off with Flying Circus missions. He then goes to the usual WWII co-ops around 20:15 .

Sundays are alternate normal co-ops and the P38 campaign. We also are running a new campaign against the 352nd on planned dates. The next one is not in the diary yet, but hopefully should be soon