What to buy in sale?

delta7

I have bought the dora and ww2 assets is there anything else recommended? I dont want to buy more planes until Im used to the ones I have although the A10 is very tempting 

is  the channel map ok? Normandy is a bit more expensive but I dont know if you chaps plan to have any upcoming events using any of  these maps so open to suggestions

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

How about picking up Persian Gulf map? Its $24.99 - It has been out a while and most of us have it. If we knew that it could be the lowest common denominator perhaps we could build a new set of missions for Thursday nights.?

I will start a poll now I think to capture which maps people have. Perhaps we could do a rotation of missions to mix it up a bit. Gulf, Normandy, Caucasus etc?

I would be happy to put the ground work in in building the maps if the likes of Fenrir or Fruitbat could "finesse"  them?

• 1. DDz Quorum

@delta7 - I would wait for a bit if I were you - depends if you are looking to play off line or not.

I think the Normandy map will be one of the maps in rotation as it seems to be popular,  would it not be better to spend you money on that as it does cover a large part of England as well as the channel?