Getting No Response from DCS Forum - Any Other Channels I Can Go Through?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello DangerDogz DCSers

I posted a question over on the DCS forum that has 78 views (so I am perhaps not the only one wondering about this) but without a reply.

Can you chaps think of any other channels I could approach to see if it is possible?

forum no answers.JPG

• 1. DDz Quorum

Not a direct answer to above I'm afraid Col, but I do have some answers to your q's from the other night:

Selecting a Weapon

With the desired turret selected, you can cycle through each weapon of the turret by pressing [E]. Depending on the selected weapon, different data and symbols may be displayed. Repeated presses of the [E] key can also cycle between ammunition types of a weapon (such as Armor Piercing (AP) and High Explosive (HE)).

Weapon Resupply

Replenishment of ammunition is carried from a warehouse or truck, URAL -375 for the red coalition and the M818 for the blue coalition. To replenish ammunition, the unit must be within 100 meters from a warehouse of player's coalition and press the [LALT + ']. AI vehicles replenish their ammunition when near a warehouse or supply truck of their coalition once every 60 seconds. To replenish the ammunition at the airfield or FARP, move close to the warehouse that supplies the FARP or airfield.

From the user manual here: http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/240300/manuals/Combined Arms Manual EN.pdf?t=1485864446