I'm not dead either

Okie

Heya fellas,

I've been away off and on now for about the last year now. Blairgowrie has been kind enough to keep me in the loop of e-mails on the flying guys list and I have been keeping myself aprised of the happenings via them.

Since alot of you don't know me I will give a brief introduction of myself here.

I've been flying sims since the original IL2 for about 4 or 5 years now. I have turned 41 years of age today actualy :shock: I live near Tulsa OK with my wife Yolanda and 3 dogs. We moved here from Seattle a little over a year ago and like it very much.

My association with the DangerDogz is that I flew with Blairgowrie, Duffbear and Bun Bun for some time on a regular basis before the move to Tulsa. The last year I have been preoccupied with a new wife,home and job.

I hope to get in on some flying soon and get back into a routine with it. I must admit that I have concerns about my abilities to keep up with the rest of you guys with the much more structured mission scenarios than I am used to in the past :?

Anyway, just wanted to say Heya to everyone.

GP