new things I learned

JensenPark

Spent last Saturday in Vancouver with my two boys...had IL2 withdrawl - so grabbed some booze and met up with Dubbo, BeeBop and Waldo at Dubbo's house.

Learned a few things:

Arthur (Beebop) is the only one who sounds in person like he does on TS

Waldo could fill in as Hagrid should Robbie Coltrane ever leave the Harry Potter series

Waldo has encyclopedic knowledge of planes and the war. He is to plane knowlege as Chuck Norris is to delivering death.

Waldo also has more books and info on planes than actually exist (some wierd alternate earth crossover stuff happening I think)

Dubbo and Beebop are pretty damn bright on planes as well. I hate being made to looked like a noob.

Dubbo, despite what we all think, actaully is not gay. He is married I found out. So I guess that makes him just Bi.

:fucyc: Heh heh. Interestingly enough, Jensenpark sounds more like a woman in real life than on comms, and that takes some doing. Also there was an odd smell in my place while he was there. But a likeable enough chap.

Now I can see why he was always chosen last for teams at school. :tongue:

:fucyc: Heh heh. Interestingly enough, Jensenpark sounds more like a woman in real life than on comms, and that takes some doing. Also there was an odd smell in my place while he was there. But a likeable enough chap.

Now I can see why he was always chosen last for teams at school. :tongue:

What made this all the more sad was the fact I was home schooled.