Welcome To The Chapel

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ah, welcome my weary web travelling friend. Come on in and take a pew (so to speak). On behalf of the K9 Squadron, let me welcome you to our Chapel.

If this is your first visit to my humble abode, let me introduce myself. My name is Frior-One. I am the Squad Chaplin. I am here as a representative of the Priory of St Oleg.

The Priory, based in a mountain retreat in Lichtenstein, is a modern, forward thinking non-denominational organization.

I am here to tend to the needs of my community, some of them stranger than others. I am able to offer a good listening ear should you wish to get any stories or troubles off your chest (the other is blocked a bit with ear wax I think). Cash will always get you confidentiality.

Stay a while and take a look around, take a moment to read some of my articles, these will help you get a feel for the type oc community we are.

I would like to offer one word of caution though before I leave you to browse around. In everyones life, there are opposites. For all your good, there is bad, for all your dark, there is light, for all the yin, there is yang. For all my good work, there is Doubletap.