NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Trying To Find Some Footage, Need Some Help Please.

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello Chaps,

Some of you might remember me finding a reel of original gun camera footage from Dieppe 1942 which I donated to the RAF Hendon museum back in 2008.

Here is the thread: http://dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/4754-painless-discovers-unseen-guncam-footage/?hl=dieppe

I have been contacted by a relative of one of the pilots featured in the film :K1955 F/L BRETTELL 133 sqdn. He would love a copy of the footage as it may show a confirmed kill by F/L Brettell .

The trouble is that so far I cannot find the DVD copy the museum sent me back in 2008 !!

In the thread linked above some of you said that you had downloaded it, so my question is does anyone still have a copy please ?

The relative (Jeremy Brettell) is going to re try the museum to see if their DVD copy can be found and copied.

Thanks for your time chaps, this is a worthy cause I'm sure you will agree.

Cheers, Painless.

I've poured through every space I could imagine it being, the only thing I can imagine is that I missed this one! Sorry, Mate.

Edit: OK, I've read through the original post and it looks like I did download it. I can't imagine why I don't still have it as I have stuff much older. GRRRR :growl:

I shall continue looking.

Copy of Dieppe DVD found chaps !

It is now winging it's way to Mr Jeremy Brettell.

If you spent some time trying to find it for me previously, I thank you for that.

Painless.

Where was it? Dare to tell :rolleyes:

• 1. DDz Quorum

A friend of mine saves everything onto a hard drive somewhere, so all he had to do was locate it and burn me a copy, simples !.

It was the same chap who has that WWII flying jacket and signed Lancaster print for sale (£1500 hint, hint :  )